Identifying factors responsible for shaping our cities
Studying and analyzing the growth of towns at a superficial level gives us a complete idea of the growth of towns and its division of towns depending on its size and population.
To study the growth of towns in depth and to identify the reasons for the development of towns and cities for the way they developed, three tools have been studied. These could be used as design tools for the design of new towns.
- Transportation Planning
- Land use planning
- We consume good wherever we go since it is our need for survival.
- For consumption we need to produce…
- With more and more people moving into the cities, the natural landscapes are being destroyed.
- We consume meat.
- Animals are fed which increase the need for more crop production to feed animals and then animals are consumed by us.
- By 2050, it is estimated that twice of us are going to live in the cities. So, there will be 6 billion hungry carnivores to feed by 2050