How to write Synopsis for a Thesis Project
This article would be of great interest to the Final year Architecture students. Writing a Synopsis determines your level of understanding of the chosen topic as your thesis project. We will list out and discuss different steps in which one should proceed with writing a Synopsis.
- Objectives and Scope and Limitations
- Description of the research work
- Conclusions/Summary of the work
- List of Case studies
- List of references/literature case studies for thesis research work
- Identification of the project site
Briefly explain the Architectural/technological/social relevance or significance of the research work of your thesis topic. Be precise and include only relevant background material in the introduction. Provide information on past works by way of giving appropriate references.
It should not exceed two pages.