7 Reasons Why You Should Study Architecture

Architecture is the art and science of designing buildings and other physical structures.

Architecture is about the making of places where people spend their lives. Architects are not just concerned with the exterior and interior design of a building, but the environment as a whole. Architecture is mostly about human beings living in a “better” way then before. Social sciences and psychology is as important as nanotechnology and sustainable materials…

Study Architecture

There is an important questions that needs to be asked. Why study Architecture in the first place? What are the merits of choosing Architecture as a career over other professions? And what could be the compromises and trade-offs an Architecture student might have to make to achieve success?

Here are the 7 reasons that could convince anyone to take up Architecture as a profession…

1. An Architect is a sort of an inventor. Like an inventor who goes about making and designing new gadgets, you go around designing new buildings. Architecture is a very satisfying profession You’ll get a tremendous sense of delight after your concepts on paper transform into real buildings. You’ll know the joy of creation in this field of Architecture…

2. A course in Architecture is a lot of fun. Unlike traditional colleges where you must slog yourself in study halls and libraries, reading and writing all the time, a course in Architecture gives you the liberty to use the right side of your brain, the creative part. You get a lot of opportunities to showcase your creativity and ingenuity while designing structures.

3. Architecture is a very high paying field. Once you get through the course and pass out with good grades, you’d be pursued by large firms looking for fresh talent and new ideas. And compared to most other fields, Architects make a lot more money. With a wage like that it is easy to acquire a full coverage from i4mt for your car.

4. It is easy to define Architecture but the word has far deeper meaning than it implies. While you study Architecture, you get to study various fields of human endeavor, including Art, History, Material Science, Physics, Engineering… anything and everything that can help improve the living environment of human beings. It is the most diverse subject you can find. And yet, this field attracts the most creative and romantic minds in the world.

5. The work of an Architect one of the most challenging and enjoyable imaginable. Every building is different. Every project is different. There is absolutely no monotony in life. The thrill and the challenge of work is exhilarating to say the least.

6. If you’re the kind of guy (or gal) who likes to work with his (or her) hands, then Architecture is the right profession for you.  In Architecture study course, you get to work with your hands. Its not just about reading and writing all the time, but you must have a hands-on approach on many assignments. Building scale models, making surveys, talking to people… its a very active field.

7. Architecture may sound like a 9 to 5 office job, but its not. Its a lot more than that. Even as a student of Architecture, you get to work on real-life problems of designing functional buildings. If you like to hit the road every now and then, you’re in for some luck. In this profession, you get to travel a lot. You have to put your feet on the ground, and visit construction sites.

Counter-Argument

Times Online in UK has published a very thought-provoking and interesting article about the perils of choosing Architecture. It is titled Who would want to be an architecture student? A very interesting read indeed.

In that article, Tom Dyckhoff has laid down in detail the problems faced by architecture students after they graduate. Architecture is a high profile field. We see the symbols of architecture everywhere around us. It is a “cool” career choice. But there isn’t enough demand for Architects. Due to the current housing recession, salaries have dropped, and they are considerably lower than those in the Medical or Dental fields.

It is true that architecture students work very hard to get that “edge” over others. They work day and night, often with little sleep, just so they can design the best project portfolio. But it doesn’t really pay off. Life of an architecture student is hard.

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1. #1 by Aaron on October 1, 2011 - 9:01 pm

I want to be an architect more than anything, I am about to start next year and I can handle the work, I just want to have the time to do the things that I want to do as well.

• #2 by BenzuJK on October 11, 2011 - 4:45 am

Well, that’s great Aaron!
      You just need to manage time a little more efficiently than you must be doing. Great to know that you are really interested and passionate about the Architectural Profession.

All the best and keep up your good spirit.!

2. #3 by Ziyad on October 3, 2011 - 10:52 am

Respected Sir/ Madam,
    Greetings. My name is Ziyad Mahmood and i am currently studying at Dubai Modern High School .I have opted to study commerce subjects in the indian ISC Curriculum that is Business Studies, Economics, Maths, Accounts,English and Environmental Education. However for my under-graduation i am looking forward to doing something different.

Ive always had a genuine interest for Art( drawing, sketching,etc). I am at the moment finding Architecture to be an inspiring course and something i would love to take up .

However since i have only studied commerce subjects and no science …will it be possible to Apply for an Architecture under-graduation programme preferably in Canada or Australia. is it possible? Please let me know as soon as possible.

• #4 by BenzuJK on October 11, 2011 - 4:43 am

Hello Ziyad,
      You can go ahead and apply for an Architectural Course in Canada or Australia even if you are into commerce. Commerce has Mathematics as a subject. So it will not be a problem getting into Architecture in any University in the world.
      All the best!

3. #5 by Cecilia on October 8, 2011 - 1:12 pm

heey, I’m just wondering..
    when studying architecture or interior design or any design program in university..
    do you ever have time to hang out with your friends, socialize and exercise?

• #6 by BenzuJK on October 11, 2011 - 4:36 am

Hello Cecilia,
      Ofcourse I do have time to hang out with my friends, socialize and exercise. It all depends on your time management. Most of them say that when you are into Architecture, you just don’t get time for yourself. Well, I would say that’s just plainly bad time management 🙂

Architecture is a creative field. You get to do things that don’t restrict you to sit inside the four walls of your house. If you consider it boring, it becomes boring and vice-versa. If you do the job assigned to you by cribbing about it all the time, you will end up not completing the job on time as well as feeling frustrated about not having enough time.
      If you really love your work, you will be able to do it quicker saving time as well as enjoying at the same time. So always choose the profession that you really think you will be happy pursuing it without any frustration.

4. #7 by Chelsea on October 10, 2011 - 1:23 pm

Hi. I got into architecture when I was in high school. I took it as an elective for 4 yrs, and I was considering studying it in college however i psyched myself out of it because i was kind of slow with the drawings. I ended up going to a liberal arts college studying history, as well as a few other things. Now I am back to thinking about architecture again and i don’t where to begin other than do my research and find out if this is the right profession for me. These 7 reasons did kind of help a little though.

• #8 by BenzuJK on October 11, 2011 - 4:28 am

Well, that’s great Chelsea!
      All the best for your future!

Cheers:)

Benzujk

5. #9 by Zhane' on October 14, 2011 - 9:01 am

Okaaay Well Im Very Very Good At Drawing And Drafting But Math Is Not My Strong Subject… I Love Architecture ! Im 16 And I Have Been Living With My Grandfather All My Life! And He Is An Architect And My Dad Was A Brick Mason. But I Really Love This Field. Would My Math Problem Be A Really Big Set Back For Me?

• #10 by BenzuJK on December 6, 2011 - 12:26 am

Dear Zhane,
      I am very glad to see your passion for Architecture. Do not worry about the subject of Mathematics. You can easily get through the subjects. You will need to work a little harder in Math but majority of the subjects will all deal with testing your creativity and your artistic side.

All the best!
      Cheers:-)

6. #11 by Aanchal on October 14, 2011 - 11:50 pm

hello mam,
    i m aanchal negi from bareilly.n i have done bcomknow i become i interior designor bt i dont know very much about this career. can u tell me as well as this career good or bad from girls……..thankq

with regards
    aanchal negi

• #12 by BenzuJK on December 6, 2011 - 12:22 am

Hello Aanchal,
      Interior Designing is an art. If you are artistic and love creativity then irrespective of the you being a girl or a boy; this course will give you pleasure and satisfaction.
      That’s all I can say.

7. #13 by chris on October 15, 2011 - 9:09 pm

hello.i’m a first year college student.im worrying about my course.i really love architecture.but something went wrong coz i failed some of my major subjects and my math subject.i dont know if i must continue this course next sem.its hard for me to take a decision if i must continue this or shift to the other course.but i really love architecture.and im always hoping and looking forward that someday i’ll finished architecture.please help me and give me some little advice.tnx

• #14 by BenzuJK on December 6, 2011 - 12:20 am

Hello Chris,
      Failure is a part of life. You shouldn’t be giving up so easily if you are so truly committed to becoming an Architect. Keep up your spirit and work harder in the subjects which you have failed to pass. It is as simple as that. Trying again is definitely better than doing something that you would regret for the rest of your life.
      Take wise decisions and all the best of luck for your future!

• #15 by bella on October 7, 2012 - 3:43 am

hi. i’m from philippines, 14 yrs. old. i love drawings, arts and etc. and my dream is to be an architect. and my mom and dad supports me with that, but my big problem is, im poor with math. and they say, architecture deals with mathematics. should i still take up architecture when i go to college? or just think of another course to take up? i really want to be an architect :((

• #16 by BenzuJK on November 17, 2012 - 9:44 am

Dear Bella,

Architecture does involve a lot of Math. It would be a better option to not take up Architecture in that case. Why don’t you give a thought about taking up Interior design? It is a wonderful field as well. I am sure, you will love it.

All the best dear 🙂

8. #17 by ayushi on October 17, 2011 - 8:40 am

hey….i will pursue for architecture after 12th and m very sure abt it..but the problm is that as u said an architecture needs to do a lot of hard work…and after dat also they are less paid..m ready to do hard work but…at least after that i expect a little bit money in my life. because den what will be the role of that hard work which i did ?

• #18 by BenzuJK on October 19, 2011 - 7:21 am

Hello Ayushi,
      Getting less paid is not very relevant at the stage of learning… Once you are able to showcase your talent to the world (to your clients), noone can stop you from getting what you deserve… So, just dont worry about getting paid less… Only make sure you make the best of your talent…!
      All the best!

• #19 by kennex on October 29, 2012 - 2:49 pm

yea but still,… i heard architects get paid badd , can u tell me how bad it actually is???

9. #20 by annabelle on October 20, 2011 - 1:41 am

do i have to be really good at maths to get into architecture; im really not!
    and what are the subjects studied in architecture; also how many hours do u study per day?

• #21 by BenzuJK on October 26, 2011 - 12:51 am

Hello,
      You don’t really have to be excellent in Mathematics. You can get through it even if you are just OK in Math. So, i feel you shouldn’t really worry about Math. The subjects in Architecture have lot to do with your imagination and creativity. And if you think you are imaginative and creative, you should definitely opt for Architecture.

10. #22 by annabella on October 21, 2011 - 4:25 am

Hi
    i was wondering what is architecture more about theory work or practical?
    and im not really good at maths and physics so i that going to take alot of time to be good at it?
    and how many hours do i study a day in order to pass
    and i was wondering is hard to get a GPA of 5.50 in the first year of architecture thanks

• #23 by BenzuJK on October 26, 2011 - 12:47 am

Hello Annabella,
      Architecture is more about learning practical work rather than theoretical stuff. The number of hours that you should be dedicating to your study while pursuing Architecture would depend on your capacity to understand various subjects. In the first year of Architecture, you get to learn many new things such as making paper models, drawing, sketching, painting. So these kind of subjects require more of creativity and time. I am sure you would find it interesting.
      If you feel interested in the subjects offered in the course of Architecture, getting a GPA of 5.50 is not at all tough.

All the best!
      🙂

11. #24 by shubham on October 23, 2011 - 3:16 am

hy……actually im nt very good in arts but i can say dat im bit gud in creativeness….n want to be an exterior architect ..so wat i shuld opt interior or exterior one…

• #25 by BenzuJK on October 26, 2011 - 12:41 am

Hello Shubham,
      If you are planning to opt for architecture, it will include exterior building design as well as interiors. It also depends on the University or College you choose to study in. It depends on what kind of program the University offers.

All the best!

12. #26 by annabelle on November 1, 2011 - 6:27 pm

how does physics apply in architectural studies?

• #27 by BenzuJK on November 2, 2011 - 9:11 am

Hello Anna,
      We have a subject in Architecture regarding “Design of Structures” in which we get to learn some part of engineering mechanics which is where some amount of calculations and mathematics come into play. It is similar to Physics subject. We have to remember and derive formulas and do the calculations. It is not very tough but requires some amount of dedication towards the subject.

13. #28 by annabelle on November 2, 2011 - 8:29 pm

is interior architecture same as interior design ?

• #29 by BenzuJK on November 4, 2011 - 2:37 am

Hey dear,
      Interior Design is a subject in the Architectural course. Well, it depends on you, if you choose Interior Design to be one of your major subjects in Architecture. That choice is up to you. Check out all the courses that are being offered in the University you wish to take admission into. Let me know of the courses you feel you would be interested. We can then have a discussion on the subjects in that specific course. I guess this should be helpful to you in taking a decision.

🙂

14. #30 by annabelle on November 2, 2011 - 11:01 pm

so you think i should give you architecture because im not good at maths and physics ?

• #31 by BenzuJK on November 4, 2011 - 1:47 am

Hello Annabelle,
      I don’t think you should give up on Architecture. You can definitely go for it. You will need to work a little harder in Maths. Let me tell you that Math in Architecture is not as tough as it is in Engineering. You will easily ace through the subjects.
      People generally crib after they join architecture about the amount of hard work that is required to be dedicated to the field. One thing should be realized that Architecture is the course for creative people and creativity takes time. If you love being creative and don’t really count every minute you dedicate to Architecture, you will love it. Believe me, the happiness of creating something new and innovative is just amazing…! Nothing could beat that.
      Trust me, don’t worry about Maths. You will do great!

15. #32 by Dine on November 4, 2011 - 6:30 pm

I want In to study Architecture….Next Year in DUbai….will it be nice?? how much do i get paid monthly wen i start working???

• #33 by BenzuJK on November 28, 2011 - 8:59 pm

Well that depends on the firm. Make sure you make amazing design portfolios. Many think it is useless to work on design portfolios in college. That is a very bad misconception. Your starting monthly salary will depend on your ability to design and your design portfolios will be speak about your experience in designing.

All the best!

16. #34 by shruti on November 5, 2011 - 7:35 am

i am architecture student studying in 3rd yr ,.,,, i have been working day and night from past 2yrs …..
    but m scared whether ill get a good job or no 🙁 as u c there is lot compete ion outside …………….

17. #35 by birdy on November 5, 2011 - 11:51 am

hey m writin to u again , u dint reply me da last time .. wanted to let u know that i’ve started up with my architectue degree , ryt now its more of a practical n creative work n i’m realy enjoyin it , n i’ve dis feelin dat i’ve opted a perfct proffesion for me after all !! thanx fo ur motivation and guidanc ..

cheers =))

• #36 by BenzuJK on November 6, 2011 - 2:29 am

Hello Birdy,
      Glad to know that you are enjoying what you are doing…! Keep it up. DO keep visiting the site and share your experiences.

18. #37 by deepak paudel on November 8, 2011 - 5:53 am

hi,
    i just passed out my 12 year studies.i am much and more good in drawing and sketching.i make difrent kinds of sketch and design tht satisfy other too…..but 1 thing is eating me am a student of mangment and i have no math in 11 and 12 grade…does it hamper to become a arcetect……….am much much much intrested in designing feild……..i love to study architecure…….just wana have my future on it…please help me out!!!!!!

• #38 by BenzuJK on November 28, 2011 - 8:54 pm

Hello Deepak,
      Having Mathematics as one of your subjects in 11th and 12th is very important. You cannot get admission into any college of Architecture if you haven’t had Math as your subject in Junior College.

All the best!

19. #39 by Levi on November 9, 2011 - 3:52 am

Hi Benzu|k,
    I’m 15 years old and my dream is to be an architect. I’m currently a 4th year high school student. I may not did well in my past 3 years in math (due to teenage friends but now I’m full of regrets why I didn’t study well in math) but I have promised to my self that when I take the course of being an architect, I will study it as hard as I can. I have 1 more year to go before I go to college. I have a average grade in science and does drawing not so badly. I want to take an advice if I should continue my career as an architect. I really want to explore and learn new things in the world of architecture.
    Hoping for your reply and God Bless..

• #40 by BenzuJK on November 28, 2011 - 8:53 pm

Dear Levi,
      That is great! I am really impressed by your courage and passion for the field of Architecture. I don’t see any possible reason why you shouldn’t be pursuing your career as an Architect.
      All the best for your future!

(Sincere apologies for not being able to reply on time. Have been extremely busy.)

Cheers:)
      Tc.

20. #41 by Skye on November 13, 2011 - 7:22 pm

I’m thinking of studying architecture, but I’m not sure. I’m pretty good at art, math and I love physics but my parents think I should do Medicine because its a more “stable” field and I could study it in my country. I’m from the Caribbean and we don’t have many architecture schools, so I might most likely have to study in the US. I think I’m really creative, but should I take the gamble?

21. #42 by JN on November 16, 2011 - 8:25 am

Hello! I am a student in Economics, second year, but I would really like to change into something else, and I am thinking architecture is one of the favorites. I have a problem with Maths! I am not really good in it, I hate it! How much is there from Maths in the curriculum? Besides this, I am not like the Best in art, but I can really sketch, and even as a small boy I would find myself drawing a formula 1 track or drawing a house, or drawing a plan of a house, and now to relax myself I draw imaginative and futuristic designs for opera houses or television towers. I like architecture a lot, i am inspired from the architecture of the Soviet and Comunist era. i also like sketching urban design for major cities. I am creative, from nothing I can make something, like literally! I can send you some of my drawings if you like, so that you can score me, and tell me if i really have hope or chances in architecture?? thanks a lot!

• #43 by BenzuJK on November 28, 2011 - 9:06 pm

Hello JN,
      Nice to see your immense interest in the field of Architecture. Great to see that you are so passionate about designing. I would love to see your drawings and designs. You could mail the files to: [email protected]
      Once I review your designs, we will then discuss if it really is an appropriate field for you.

22. #44 by Mimi on December 4, 2011 - 4:55 pm

Hi BenzulK. Nice energy in your site. (average pay for architects–if they get work–is around 60-80K in the US and about 40,000£ in UK. Not terrific, but satisfying. Unlike many of the visitors here, I am 54–have done many different jobs in life–professor, writer, company owner. I am working on a PhD now (have 3 masters degrees), and am actually thinking about studying architecture (heck I’ve thought about it for years). I actually do research on women in the arts just now. “Mature” students are popping up all over in universities. Do you see any “older” students yet where you are? Cheers! Mimi

• #45 by Gail Saunders on May 1, 2012 - 6:23 am

What would you suggest to a second year student of a 5 year Bachelor of Architecture, who is getting A’s and B’s in everything except her architecture engineering (AE) classes? Is this an indication that she is not suited for a Bachelor of Architecture Degree? What advice can you give?

• #46 by BenzuJK on June 29, 2012 - 5:52 am

Well I guess so… Before considering quitting the course, work hard on improving your imagination and creativity power. Even after that if you feel uninterested, then without wasting any time, you should quit Architecture.
        That’s all I have to say.

23. #47 by BenzuJK on December 14, 2011 - 12:25 am

Hello Skye,
    I am not very sure if I will be able to give you a satisfactory answer.
    You are good at Math, Physics and Art… Awesome 🙂
    This is actually perfect for Architecture.
    Architecture is an exciting field but of course the construction industry suffers if the economy suffers and so do the Architects and the Engineers.
    But if you really love Architecture and see yourself as an Architect – a designer; no doubt you should be selecting Architecture as your top listed career option.
    And also i shall let you know that Medicine involves a lot of Chemistry apart from Biology and not Physics. I am not sure if you would enjoy doing medicine in that case.

What is important here is to realize that you can achieve success in any field if you have the passion and love for it.

All the best of luck for your future! May Almighty help you take the right decisions.
    Cheers:-)

24. #48 by annabelle on December 16, 2011 - 5:24 am

what other jobs are their beside beyond the obvious career of architect !!

• #49 by BenzuJK on February 16, 2012 - 4:19 am

Hello Annabelle,
      Forgive me for the delayed reply.

Well, Architecture is super large field.
      There is mind boggling variety in the field. It is up to you what you wish to specialize in 🙂

Apart from designing buildings, architects do a whole lot of work.
      Here are some of the options:
      Product Design
      Interior Design
      Landscape Design
      Lighting Design
      All the above mentioned options are all specialist options. You could specialize in them and become an expert.
      Nowadays, Sustainable Construction is catching a lot of attention.

I will give you an example as to what you could do.
      You could go for Under graduation in Architecture and become an architectural design expert. You can further take up Sustainable Design as your Masters degree and become a Sustainability Specialist. Sounds great, doesnt’t it?
      Let me know what you think of it.

I am writing an ebook for architecture students explaining all the pros and cons of pursuing Architecture. I am sure you would love that.
      Well, take care and all the best!

25. #50 by Mike uche on December 25, 2011 - 1:26 am

I will like to express my appreciation on this site.i am an architectural student in a polythecnic i could draw and think out concepts,am also good in a variety of subject but putting down an impressive design had been my problems plus the stress associated with studying architecture.but i pray i can find solutions to my problems if you might help.thank you!

26. #51 by Zoeal on January 31, 2012 - 10:13 pm

Do not study architecture unless you are rich pain in the ass with similar friends who can give you work. Otherwise you will be their slave, their servant. They are egomaniacs, depressed and most likely addicted to drugs with no moral compass. They are sad sacks who will die never knowing their family much less themselves. They pay homage to the wind. Do not practice architecture, you will regret it. If you want a life and a family forget it. You will not be able to afford it, at least not in California. This is a profession that is in the process of not being one any longer. It will morph into an extension of construction. Save your talents and be anything but an architect. But if you ignore all this, I understand, you will only remember this at some point and realize someone once tried to steer you away.

• #52 by BenzuJK on January 31, 2012 - 10:22 pm

I can completely understand and somewhat agree with what you are saying. The 80/20 rules applies to this profession. Top 20% of the entrenched professionals in this field have 80% of the work. And the remaining 80% architects have to struggle hard to get a small pie out of the remaining 20%.

In the long run, you have to become a contractor if you want to earn decent amount of money and have some peace of mind. That’s all there is to it…

• #53 by antuerius on March 20, 2012 - 5:01 pm

Yes, you make very good sense. I grew up around contractors and they were miserable. Had a very bad time of apprenticeships and it was worse pursuing middle class professions in the universities. Something about the culture of universities. Bourdieu says Architecture is a second-class profession, like nursing. Certainly we have numerous strike-crises that show back-to-work-legislation governments know how to exploit nursing. Meanwhile, I have gotten myself into a good school, late-in-life; but to look at the Conference Board of Canada studies, technology and dissertations are impoverished fields here, relative to sixteen other developed nations. Maybe it is because Canada is a resource based economy, not sure; but reading, that if all doesn’t go well—while the world economy is in its gravest bank induced collapse ever—that I could simply turn to contracting, makes entertaining a persistence in a second-class future profession as an intelligent investment quite difficult and somewhat shocking.

• #54 by BenzuJK on April 10, 2012 - 9:45 am

Interesting…! Well, everyone has a different perspective towards a profession and this is YOURS!

Cheers:)

27. #55 by nden zacheous on February 24, 2012 - 1:57 am

hi i am nden zacheous, i really love architecturing and will love to be one am 25 am a holder of an advance level equivilent to baccalaureat in civil engineering i have been out for about 4 years without schooling now i work in a small firm as works controler and i once in a wild do some drawing but my brawings are not good an will love to be an architect and don’t know how to come about it i love to create but not good i will like to take some lessons to help me be perfect in buildings desinnings.

28. #56 by pooja on February 28, 2012 - 7:01 am

hi i m in first year architecture student suffering from the starting of this course only i m sik now .i hate to work with people my skeches and file card models r quite good but realy hate construction and structures i took 1 year gap after 12 to do in this field but now i want to do somethin else like fine art but i m here to make houses but now i think it is very difficult to go for 5 year course there is lots of work load i realy need ur help thanks

• #57 by BenzuJK on April 11, 2012 - 3:07 am

Dear Pooja,
      Let me first apologize for the delay in replying.

Pooja, don’t worry so much about your assignments. Little discipline while working would be sufficient to get you through the course. Try to complete your assignments in college hours. This will give some free time to hang out with friends after college.

I am pretty much aware of the behavior and mindset of the students in college. They do not like to work in college neither do they let others work. I hope you haven’t fallen prey to that.
      But if you really think, this is not what you wanted to be; then without wasting anytime you should immediately quit before you begin to regret joining Architecture. I sincerely feel that lack of ability to manage time is something that is keeping you so frustrated.
      Give it a thought and try to do things a little more systematically before you firmly decide to quit.

All the best for your future.

Cheers:)

29. #58 by benjie on March 6, 2012 - 4:15 am

architecture is frustrating

• #59 by BenzuJK on April 11, 2012 - 3:25 am

Hello Benjie!

Architecture is amazing and not at all frustrating. It is just that it is not the right field for you. Everybody is different and that is the reason why there are hundreds of professions that one could pursue. Unfortunately, you happened to choose the wrong one.

Anyways, we wish you all good luck for your future! Don’t take decisions in haste. Take decisions wisely.

• #60 by Taj Uddin on August 6, 2012 - 12:32 am

Hi! Benjie

I am a student of M.P.C and It was my dream to do b-tech but since, it got failed in my intermediate and passed it out in 4 years it threwed a very bad impression on my homemates and my parents decided to push me into field of B.COM. I am no studying in B.COM from distance.

So, I want to do architecture and complete it within 2 years of time. Please, Tell me if there is any suitable course with distance classes mode and i want to finish it within 2 years of time

30. #61 by robby on March 8, 2012 - 7:43 pm

hello…i am a marketing student and very desperate to shift from architecture,,,my university is one of the best university in the philippines..but the sad thing is i have to transfer from a weaker university becuz architecture in my university is very expensive.. i am thinking to stay in my course, but i everytime i saw plates, t-square,tubes,and big carton of color pencils i drool. i want to graduate from this university since i was in HS, its my dream university, and i want to see my self-portrait hang on the wall together with their university logo…

• #62 by robby on March 8, 2012 - 7:56 pm

i want also to say dat i am not good or Ok in math ,,but i have a great passion for designing and drawing!