About Architecture Student

AS logo12Hey, I’m BenzuJK. Welcome to Architecture-Student.com. I am an Architect, blogger and a writer.

Architecture is interesting and fun. My university has given me some good experiences, some not so good. Life is a journey… it does not stop. There are always some goal posts to be achieved. Once we achieve the goals, we have to make new goals, to renew life itself.

The theme of posts ranges from creativity in Architecture to mega-projects that bring glory to the field of Architecture, to discussing the latest innovations in construction techniques and building materials. Typically my emphasis is on students of architecture, since I can relate to them, but the site enjoys readers from students to professionals.

1. #1 by anees on February 13, 2012 - 6:37 am

ya your site is definitively nice im student in last year can you suggest me for some literature study on de addiction and rehab centre out side india seeking for help

2. #2 by Raman Singh on February 14, 2012 - 11:03 pm

Hi,

I am a passionate furniture designer and manufacturer. Looking for someone who could help me put my designs on the paper (that is english period furniture).

I need detailed drawings to help my carpenters understand the right way to manufacture.

I stay in Delhi is there any way you can help.

Thanks

3. #3 by Nirmal on February 24, 2012 - 12:00 am

Hi BenzuJK,
    I am very happy to see your site and more so your passion and attitude towards architecture. I greatly appreciate your thoughts on how architecture teachers need to interact with their students. I am visiting faculty for Design studio in the first year at School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi, and I do agree with many of oyur observations. However bringing students up to a creative platform is a daunting task and one in which much patience and awareness is required so as not to imprint one’s own design inclination on the students, but to try and let the student search for his or her own unique sensibilities. So many ideas to be shared over time, in case you are equally motivated with regards to the subject of architectural teaching.

4. #4 by hirdips on April 16, 2012 - 4:34 pm

hey am architecture nd urban planning student. nd glad to get this site. hope to participate actively. tnx

5. #5 by Anjana on April 24, 2012 - 1:17 am

Hi BenzuJK,

Hope you’re well.

I am an Architect working in the Gulf.
    In late 2010, I completed my 5 years B’Arch in India. I have been working in a local architectural-engineering firm since May 2011.
    I have my high inspiration in going to Australia either for job or further studies in next year, but I am really confused on whether I should continue with work in new job or start doing masters. I really love to study – sometimes I really like to work!
    And, if it comes to masters, I don’t know on what specific field I should do in Architecture. I have had enough of Bachelors in architecture so it means I prefer not to do Masters of Advanced Architecture.
    Could you please kindly help me out on this, by commenting on this or giving me related links about Masters in architectural field?

Thanks,
    Anjana

6. #6 by Louis j. Murray on May 24, 2012 - 6:59 am

Hi BenzuJK, My name is Louis and I have a home in st. louis mo. I believe that this home is a cornerstone of it’s author.Could be one of the finest pieces of American architecture in the world.built in 1924 and registerd in 1927. I am looking for students who want to case study it.And help discover this hidden treasure. thanks and I really like your website.

7. #7 by yash on June 10, 2012 - 10:44 am

Hi BenzuJK,
    I recently completed my 12th grade (science) and scored 71%.I also gave my NATA exam and scored 105/200 marks. im intrested in architecture as well as interior designing but as i have my USA immigration coming up i have to shift USA in abt a year..i wish to do architecture in USA, so should i take architecture for 1 year in cept,INDIA or should i do interior designing for an year in india and then begin with architecture when i go USA??
    Hoping for your quick response,

Thanks,
    Yash

• #8 by BenzuJK on June 29, 2012 - 1:17 am

Hello yash,
      That would be a good choice. Go for Interior design course for one year. With this you will get a basic idea of what Architecture will be like. This will also help you understand how creative you are and if you really would like to be an Architect.

Cheers 🙂

8. #9 by saba ikhlaq on June 25, 2012 - 9:54 pm

Hi Benzulk,

I am student of MS “Transportation Engineering” in University of Engineering & Technology Lahore, Pakistan. My MS research topic is “Evaluation of Performance Indicators for a sustainable design of Intercity Bus Terminal” i need some case studies relevant to my research Topic. So, that by following that studies or taking guidelines form them I am able to precede my research work. I will be thank full to you.
    With Best Regards,
    Engr.Saba Ikhlaq

9. #10 by abdu on September 19, 2012 - 11:25 am

do you write about vastu in architecture… ,Can you advise me on how
    to incorporate vastu requirements in construction.Also would like to be on your linkedin list.
    Thanks

10. #11 by Marvin McConoughey on December 3, 2012 - 8:33 am

Thank you for your excellent site and topic. It appeared when I searched for “architectural character.” I am now a subscriber.

11. #12 by Pallumeera on May 15, 2013 - 8:14 am

Hi BenzuJK,

I would like to have a structural desgin review done. I had one Structural Engineeer Design it for me. Before I construct I would like to have an expert review it and critique.

I am willing to pay fee. Please contact me or please pass me your email address.
    Thanks

12. #13 by vinusha on March 7, 2014 - 2:20 pm

Hey!! hi all.. My thesis have just started, I am hoping to get good guidance from your site.. Thank you.

13. #14 by monty mooketsi on April 26, 2014 - 4:14 pm

hey!! guys I’m doing architecture in Botswana I want friends who I can share ideas with.

14. #15 by nisthaptk on September 7, 2014 - 9:47 pm

hello everyone!
    i m a architecture student studying in 5th sem. our semester project of this sem is commercial building so, actually i need a ppt slides on any commercial complex for my case study and literature review.
    can some please provide me any. i will be much grateful to to you all.
    please!

15. #16 by Djoy on February 2, 2015 - 3:10 pm

love to visit…n see places.. eventually!
    in this life only..is d passion..!

16. #17 by shruthi on June 5, 2016 - 4:29 pm

hi,
    i am 1st year in architecture.i need to know what things should know basically before designang a building……

17. #19 by manish on August 15, 2016 - 12:18 am

want to do ARCHITECTURE THESIS ,help me to select thesis in TOWN PLANNING from ITPI,DELHI